1. I am a terribly disorganized person. I have no system of organization for anything. My books aren’t organized in any way – just whatever fits. My reading schedule is also not organized. I am usually reading 3 books at a time.
2. I have played guitar since I was about 8. I got started because my good friend Adam Tierney had picked it up and he got into wrestling in the same year because I was on the wrestling team. He turned out to be better than me at both.
3. I had never seen an episode of LOST until this week.
4. I used to be a giant redneck. We’re talking truck-driving, deer-hunting, fish hook on hat-wearing, CB handle having, belt-buckle-sporting redneck.
5. I am the real life Good Luck Chuck. I have very few ex girlfriends who are not married to the guys they dated immediately after me. One girl is even married to the guy she dated before me – I guess he didn’t seem so bad afterwards.
6. I’ve had more jobs than anyone I know – this isn’t because I’m flaky, but because my school schedule changed so much that it was hard to keep jobs. I’ve done everything from landscaping to firefighting to waiting tables to changing oil to bartending.
7. I have moved almost every year that I’ve been in college. This is probably because I’m flaky.
8. While in Kindergarten I told my friend’s mother (whose husband is a dentist) that I too used to be a dentist, but I got bored with it so I came back to Kindergarten. In that same year we had a clown come to the class and do magic. I was his volunteer for a trick. After the trick was completed I revealed to the class that it was indeed I who had done the trick and not the clown – he wasn’t happy.
9. My academic hopes were originally in music. I thought that I was going to be a music major (Composition), but I realized that a music degree is very impractical. So, I switched to Religion and Classics.
10. I brew my own beer. I started brewing after I moved back from Ohio where some of my friends have a very nice brewing operation.
I have no idea whom to tag, so I tag everyone.